Figurama Collectors let us know that they would be coming out with their new statue featuring the iconic battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra in Bleach soon with preorders opening on July 25th at 11:00 pm JST (Japan Standard Time).
The statue is going to be part of the official Bleach 20th Anniversary collection, and as of today, we have our first full look at the piece. You can view the full specification list at the bottom of the post, but a few things really caught my eye.
The 3D Artist/Sculptor on the project is Caleb Nefzen, who also worked on their highly acclaimed Amon vs Devilman statue as well as their massive Attack on Titan Diorama. The concept artist on this piece is Jarold Sng, who also worked on their recently released Netero vs. Meruem Hunter × Hunter Statue, as well as their Attack on Titan Diorama. Lastly, the coloring artist for the project is Three Eyes Studio, who has worked on a large number of Figurama projects including Kaneki vs Yamori (Tokyo Ghoul), Riko & Reg (Made in Abyss), and Kenshin vs Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin).
Another detail to note is that the edition size of this piece is going to be 1300. This is the largest edition size Figurama has ever released in their Elite Fandom line of statues so far. When asked about the high edition size in their facebook reveal, an employee of Figurama had the following to say:
We wanted an edition size that would ensure everyone is able to buy it, but also not too high. We have a specific reason for choosing the number 1300!
I’m sure we’ll find out what the significance of the number 1300 is very soon, but I’m glad they decided to increase the edition size on this one to give more fans a chance to own this iconic moment. That being said, their last piece that was done by the same team set the record for their fastest selling statue to date and was completely sold out in about 6 hours.
Additional Preorder Links
- Spec Fiction for $1,035 USD
Earlier on, Figurama teased the upcoming release with an image of Ichigo’s sword, Zanpakutō, who’s blade is going to be crafted from diecast metal as seen in the image above.
Figurama had the following to say about their upcoming statue release on Facebook:
“Ichigo’s Zanpakutō is one of the most famous anime swords ever created, so we went the extra mile to do it justice! Not only is every detail of the blade carefully replicated—from its iconic cross hilt to its dangling chain—but we also chose to craft the blade from diecast metal! We hope you enjoy the realism that diecast metal brings to this unforgettable battle. We can’t wait to see how you experiment with your display lighting to really make it stand out!”
Take a look at the gallery below, which shows the Figurama team’s phenomenal attention to detail in recreating the iconic battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra!
Figurama Collectors Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra Statue Gallery
All images in this post are credited to Figurama Collectors.
Ichigo vs Ulquiorra Elite Fandom Statue Specifications
- Edition Size: 1300 pieces worldwide
- Series: Elite Fandom Statue
- Estimated Release Date: Q3 2021
- Size: 1/6 scale – Approximately: H 45.5cm x W 52cm x D 39cm (H 17.9in x W 20.5in x D 15.4in)
- Certificate of Authenticity: Signed by Figurama Collectors CEO, Mr. Shanab
- Includes: Swappable jaw for Ichigo, removable Cero and Cero Oscuras effects, alternative left hand for Ulquiorra; exclusive art print
- Materials: Polystone, PVC, Metal Diecast, LED
- Creative Director: Mr. Shanab / Figurama Collectors Development Team
- Concept Artist: Jarold Sng
- 3D Artist/Sculptor: Caleb Nefzen
- Coloring Artist: Three Eyes Studio
- Retail Price: $985
- Non-Refundable Deposit: 20% ($197)
- Payment Plan: 10-month payment plan (as low as $79 per month)
- DISCOUNT: Paying by PayFort or Axes Payment with a secure card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, JCB) will take $45 off shipping costs
You can join the waitlist for the Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra statue on Figurama’s website here.