Last updated: June 29, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Anime Collective.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Anime Collective, accessible from https://animecollective.com/
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Indiana, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
animecollective.com ("Website") uses a third party technology called Ezoic.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION AND WEBSITE
Ezoic is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Ezoic's principal activities are:
- Website analytics
- Website personalization
- Website hosting
6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States
Northern Design Centre, Abbott's Hill, Gateshead, NE8 3DF United Kingdom
In order to provide our products and services and related support, it is necessary for Ezoic to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union. In such case, the data controller for this data for EU residents is Ezoic Inc. having its registered offices at 6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States. All questions of requests regarding the processing of data may be addresses to email@example.com
PROVIDING VISITORS WITH ANONYMOUS ACCESS
If you do not consent to such collection, you can access this website without disclosing your personal data.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Ezoic records data about the individuals and the traffic to this website. Ezoic is this website's limited agent (and data controller in the EU context) for the purpose of providing Internet data and optimization services. Ezoic may use this data to improve its service or enable other services (e.g., using visitor traffic logs or data posted through the service to improve the optimization of other websites).
Ezoic may collect personal information as defined in GDPR (such as IP address and a unique id in a cookie) about visitors to your website for the purposes of statistics, analytics and personalization. In addition, Ezoic works with numerous third parties for the collection and storage of data and the providing of analytics and advertising services.
Use of Personal Information
PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT
We will process the data we collect about you to improve the operation of this and other websites. This information helps us make decisions about what content to show, how it should be formatted, the number, size and placement of advertisements and how content should be delivered to individuals. This information is also used for analysis of performance and reporting.
USE OF APPLICATION LOGS
Our servers automatically record information (“Application Log Data”) created by your use of this website. Application Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We use this information to diagnose and improve our services. Except as stated in section (Data Retention), we will either delete the Application Log Data or remove any account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 48 months.
The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfill the stated purposes in section “PROCESSING OF DATA AND CONSENT” above or for a period specifically required by law or regulation that Ezoic is obligated to follow. Personal data used to fulfill verification of certain types of services such as SSL certificate, payments, and billing will be retained for a minimum of 5 years depending on the class of product or service and may be retained in either a physical or electronic format. Even if you request deletion or erasure of your data, we may retain your personal data to the extent necessary and for so long as necessary for our legitimate business interests or performance of contractual obligations. After the retention period is over, Ezoic securely disposes or anonymizes your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access.
CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access improper use or disclosure unauthorized modification unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
DATA ACCESS & DELETION
You have the right to view information that we have collected about you and to request deletion of any personal information we may have. You can use this data lookup tool to complete these actions.
Below is a list of cookies that are commonly set on this website.
|ez_pub_site||Necessary||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to only show the site with Ezoic's features enabled.|
|ezCMPCookieConsent||Necessary||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track when a user consents to cookies.|
|ez_rdr_count||Necessary||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track redirects|
|ez_rdr||Necessary||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track redirects.|
|__utmt_e||Necessary||Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.|
|PHPSESSID||Necessary||A unique identifier used to preserve states across pages.|
|__utmt_f||Necessary||Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||Necessary||Used to track closure of a cookie consent dialog.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Necessary||WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.|
|session_depth||Necessary||Used to track the number of pages you visit in a session on this site.|
|__utmt||Necessary||Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.|
|ez_view_original_only||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to show the original site without Ezoic's features.|
|ez_view_optimized_only||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to show the optimized site with Ezoic's features.|
|ez_view_optimized_only||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to show the original site without Ezoic's features.|
|speed_no_process||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to turn off site speed features for this user.|
|sitespeed_preview||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to allow this user to preview certain site speed features.|
|ez_ad_position_version||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to determine if they use the Ad Tester product for this user, used by the Ad Tester extension.|
|ezpicker_showall||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to tell the ezpicker app to show all placeholders.|
|ezpicker_nocache||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to tell the ezpicker app to run without using the cache.|
|ezpicker||Preferences||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to turn on ezpicker|
|AMP-CONSENT||Preferences||Provides the ability to collect and store a user's consent through a UI control. Also provides the ability to block other AMP components based on the user's consent.|
|GED_PLAYLIST_ACTIVITY||Preferences||Used to track activity related to embeded YoutTube videos|
|ezosuigenerisc||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to uniquely identify you across different websites on the internet so your experience can be customized.|
|ezosuigeneris||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to uniquely identify you across different websites on the internet so your experience can be customized.|
|ezds||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to store the pixel size of your screen to help personalize your experience and ensure content fits.|
|ez_recommended_pages||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track users visiting from the recommended pages widget.|
|AMP_ECID_EZOIC||Statistics||Used by personalization and analytics company Ezoic for statistics on Accelerated Mobile Pages|
|ezouspvv||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track how many pages a user has visited.|
|ezouspvh||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track how many pages a user has visited since their last visit.|
|ezouspva||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track how many pages a user has visited all time.|
|ezepvv||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track which pages this user has viewed.|
|ezCMPCCS||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to track when a user consents to statistics cookies.|
|ezohw||Statistics||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to store the pixel size of your browser to help personalize your experience and ensure content fits.|
|__utmc||Statistics||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.|
|__utmz||Statistics||Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.|
|_ga||Statistics||Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics|
|__utmb||Statistics||Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.|
|_gid||Statistics||Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics|
|__qca||Statistics||Collects anonymous data on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded with the purpose of generating reports for optimising the website content.|
|__utma||Statistics||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.|
|_gat||Statistics||Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics|
|__utmd||Statistics||Used by Google Analytics to track your activity on a website.|
|ezdg||Marketing||Used by the analytics and personalization company, Ezoic, to store demographic information like age and gender.|
|__gads||Marketing||Used to register what ads have been displayed to the user.|
|cto_optout||Marketing||Used by ad network Criteo to record if you've opted of personalized ads.|
|_ym_uid||Marketing||Used by Ad Company Yandex Metrica to identify users.|
|SSM_GFU||Marketing||Used by ad personalization company SpeedShiftMedia to track your browsing activity and how many ads have been displayed to you.|
|SSM_UTC||Marketing||Used by ad personalization company SpeedShiftMedia to track your browsing activity and how many ads have been displayed to you.|
|SSM_UTC_LS||Marketing||Used by ad personalization company SpeedShiftMedia to track your browsing activity and how many ads have been displayed to you.|
|bafp||Marketing||Used to track your browsing activity across multiple websites.|
|bfp_sn_pl||Marketing||Used to track your browsing activity across multiple websites.|
Below is a list of usage, technical and identify metrics that are commonly stored and processed when you use this website
A list of Vendors that may be used on this website
Data Usage Purposes
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
2885 Sanford Ave
Grandville, MI 49418
Summary of Requests
If you'd like to see a summary of the requests to know user information, requests to delete user information and requests to opt-out of CCPA compliance that this business has received: https://g.ezoic.net/privacy/animecollective.com/annualRequestSummary regarding animecollective.com